- General Contractor
- Construction Management
- Program Management
Preconstruction Phase Services
Review Schematic Design
- Provide comparative systems cost analysis.
- Provide budget estimates.
- Make value engineering recommendations.
- Provide life cycle cost analysis.
- Provide constructability analysis.
Review Working Drawings
- Provide pre-construction schedule.
- Identify long lead time items and develop a purchase schedule.
- Provide budget estimates.
- Identify and pre-qualify subcontractors.
- Develop bid package program.
- Prepare bid documents including general conditions and special conditions.
- Establish bidding, review and award procedures.
- Establish requirements for site support facilities.
- Establish project utility service requirements.
- Review design development as to construction techniques and materials.
- Develop quality control procedure for project.
- Develop safety program for project.
- Develop Minority Participation Program for project
- Review all bid packages for interfacing.
- Stimulate subcontractor bidding interest.
- Prepare bid documents and make documents available to bidders.
- Hold pre-bid conferences.
- Tabulate, review and evaluate all bids and prepare recommendations to Owner for contract awards.
- Prepare contract with successful bidder.
- Organize and familiarize on-site staff with design development prior to start of construction.
- Obtain necessary general permits for the Owner to allow construction to proceed.
Construction Phase Services...
- Assign qualified staff to the project.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings.
- Review project contract requirements Re: Schedules, Submittals, Insurance, Permits, Safety, MBE Policy, Report Requirements and Accounting Procedures.
- Conduct coordination meetings between contractors.
- Arrange for special inspection or testing consultants.
- Make daily inspection on the quality of the workmanship and completed work.
- Assemble and complete an Inspection Log.
- Enforce quality control policies and procedures on the project.
- Maintain file of current drawings, specifications, and shop drawings on site.
- Set up and maintain procedure for processing and distribution of all submittals.
- Monitor field progress of contractors as it relates to the schedule and compile data to substantiate contractor’s payments.
- Expedite responses to any questions raised by subcontractors for additional information from the A/E.
- Receive, review, and draft action document for any changes in the work originating from Owner, A/E, or CCH Construction.
- Receiving and processing of contractor’s quotations for changes. Resolve discrepancies between contractors and estimate before recommending acceptance or subsequent action.
- Prepare requirement list, receive, log and file all project close-out data and submit to Owner on final completion.
- Provide “As-Built” record set of drawings and documents.
- Participate with Owner’s staff to effect smooth transfer of facilities operation including systems demonstrations.